SIX SWING STATES
Among voters in six key states
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN SIX SWING STATES: Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Wisconsin
Trump over Biden: +1 (48-47-4)
RON’S COMMENT: In total, Trump leads Biden by 1 point in these six states that Trump carried in 2016 by very to fairly close margins: two-tenths of a point in Michigan, 1.2 points in Florida, seven-tenths of a point in Pennsylvania, nearly 4 points in North Carolina, seven-tenths of a point in Wisconsin and nearly 4 points in Arizona.
TRUMP VS. BIDEN ON ISSUES IN SIX SWING STATES: Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Wisconsin
Who do you think would do a better job handling each of the following: Donald Trump and Republicans––or––Joe Biden and Democrats?
- The coronavirus: 51% said Biden and Democrats would do a better job handling the outbreak, while 49% chose Trump and Republicans
- Preventing another pandemic: 51% Biden to 49% Trump
- Recovering from a recession: 50% Biden to 50% Trump
- The economy: 52% Trump to 48% Biden
- Creating jobs: 51% Trump to 49% Biden
- The stock market: 57% Trump to 43% Biden
- Helping your pocketbook: 51% Trump to 49% Biden
- Putting the middle class first: 52% Biden to 48% Trump
- Making health care more affordable: 52% Biden to 48% Trump
- Relying on facts and science to make decisions: 52% Biden to 48% Trump
RON’S COMMENT: Note that this poll was conducted among voters in only six swing states––Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Wisconsin––all states that Trump carried in 2016.